Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will design clean and professional newsletter

I will design clean and professional newsletter












About:

Welcome to my profile!
Are you looking for professional and clean NEWSLETTER designer? You are at the right place. I will design eye catching newsletter design using modern day software like Adobe InDesign. I As a basic gig I will provide you print ready PDF file of design. For source file (Adobe InDesign) kindly check gig extras.

Don't wait! Just order a gig.

Thank You!

Reviews


rjackson794:Overall great experience

johnky1961:High quality design. Service as described and on time. Will buy again.

hamlet1041:Understood the overall direction in which I wanted to go with my newsletter and delivered as I hoped.

tarique_jsr:Outstanding Experience! Great buyer. It was a great experience working with him.

jassenb:Love the layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment