Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design event flyer or poster

I will design event flyer or poster












About:

I am a Graphic designer.I can design any event Flyer and Poster.

Prominent Features of my GIG are:
  • High Resolution file
  • Print Ready file
  • Source File
  • Double Sided file
  • Commercial Use file
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Only High quality ORIGINAL design. No template or copy work.
  • NEVER LATE! 100% ON TIME delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction else GUARANTEED Money Back!
  • UNLIMITED REVISION Available
  • THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER!

 Are you Problem ?

please contact me first.

Thank you.Good Luck

Reviews


magdaloczi:Fast turn around and great value but a lot of back and forth for which some errors could've been avoided by either proofreading and/or language barrier/time zone issues.

dilupa22032:very good buyer.good luck.Happy to support again any time.

tshadley:Very easy to work with!

dilupa22032:Good communication, Very good buyer Good luck, Happy to support you again anytime!

mrplayaklicc918:She did a all around good job.She does it to your satisfaction.is highly recommend her for any flyer job.


No comments:

Post a Comment