Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design flyer,poster for church,party,club and any event

I will design flyer,poster for church,party,club and any event












About:

Hy I am here to design for your church poster,flyer.I am a professional in the field of graphic designing and having more than  5 years of experience.I am able to design almost every type of flyers e.g Party,Church,Product Promotion,Back to School,Sports,Summer etc

My final design will comprise following attributes:
Print Ready
300dpi
CMYK
High Definition 
PDF<PNG<PSD<JPEG Formats
100% Buyer Satisfaction
Custom Designs can also be made.
FULL REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED
PLEASE PROVIDE PICTURES AND LOGOS IN PNG FORMAT  ie: WITH(TRANSPARENT)BACKGROUNG
OTHERWISE PURCHASE EXTRA FOR BACKGROUND REMOVAL
PLEASE RESPOND WITHIN THE TIME AND AFTER THE ORDER IS MARKED AUTOMATICALLY COMPLETE SELLER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FURTHER CHANGE 
YOU HAVE TO BUY THAT SERVICE AGAIN
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING 
100 REFUND AVAILABLE

REGULAR CLIENTS ARE EXEMPTED FROM THIS THEY ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

Reviews


newlevel3:I am very pleased with the service that was provided by this seller. I definitely recommend this seller.

shani90:great buyer

tifflove44:The seller does awesome work! He worked with me to make sure I was fully satisfied. I highly recommend him to take care of your flyer needs! You can trust his work to be of high quality!

shani90:great buyer

tanyagraham387:we were able to communicate and be successful with changes


No comments:

Post a Comment