Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create professional flyer and poster

I will create professional flyer and poster












About:

Hi and thanks for checking my gig. On this gig I offer flyer designs for any business purposes, party, music, events and more.

If you want to look your flyer unique, professional and high quality, this gig will be perfect for you.

In case you need flyer for your next event, or to promote your services of your business, please make ready the text before you order, or if you need any help, please contact me via Fiverr messages and I will try to answer as soon as possible.

Included:
  • 2 Different designs.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Psd File
  • Vector file.
  • Png File.
  • High Resolution.
  • Ready for Print.
  • Double / single Side.
  • Etc...

Reviews


lulu_2014:great experiance!

jabranali1:Thanks alot good experience with u

rosewilliams914:This seller made too many mistakes. I'll a request a revision and when I get it back there's missing information, typos, overlapping print, alignment problems. Once the design \u0026 layout I would send a word document detailing what changes I needed just to have it come back with another error somewhere else. Final draft has the same error I had fixed

jabranali1:thanks alot for bad review. as from start u send me change size after 2nd time u change the size as well. and yes i have make changes but u all the time changing the txr. and thanks for bad review. because i have make 3 4 differnt designs and give u good service

azizicowins:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment