Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will provide Print ready High resolution CMYK 300dpi source file commercial use

I will provide Print ready High resolution CMYK 300dpi source file commercial use












About:

I'm a Full Time Graphic Designer, so i'm not doing Fiverr as a part time job, So i do my job best and fast and very responsive

Flyers - Sizes:

8.5x11 (letter size) , 

A3,  A4,  A5, A6, DL size,

5x7 or 4x6 (post card size) , 

Facebook | instagram or  any Social Media Sizes, 

and customize sizes available 

I WILL PROVIDE YOU
  1. FAST delivery
  2. HQ designs
  3. GREAT communication
  4. unlimited Revisions
  5. if you want me to edite something after the order completed send me and I will do it ! for free!!
  6. 100% SATISFACTION
   7. High quality and industry ready creations
       Friendly serviceON


Note:
Extra charge for editable source file

Reviews


michaelmarcevsk:Great service

fahizan:thankyou so much\r\nsuch a nice wording with you \r\nstay blessed \u003c3

wweathersby123:Really great Job.

fahizan:Great Buyer Thankyou

mantellthomas:its was easy and non stressful


No comments:

Post a Comment