Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do my best for your order. Feel free to contact me for a friendly and honestly service.

I will do my best for your order. Feel free to contact me for a friendly and honestly service.












About:

I'll design any kind of Brochure in 24hrs. (One-Sided, Double Sided, Bi-fold, Tri-fold)

Are you looking for a premium Brochure? 
You are in right place. I'll do corporate and professional Brochures with clean and elegant layouts for reasonable price with Super fast Turnaround.

Design is my Passion and your satisfaction is my effort. So, I'll do my best for every order.

I Offer:
  • Premium Design.
  • On time delivery (Never Late).
  • Unlimited revisions until satisfaction.
  • 300dpi high quality PDF printing files.
  • Full color + Full bleed design.
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Friendly and Responsive Customer Service.
  • Source files for FREE. (PSD or AI)

What I want from you: 
  • Text (Content) to include.
  • The size and folding options(If you have)
  • If you have any specific colors, fonts or signatures.
  • Any attachments, Such as logos, Images.
  • Any ideas, samples if you have.

Please Note: 12hr Super Fast Delivery available. See Gig Extras.

You can see my recent project samples from my Flicker profile here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/artflexdesigns

If you have any question, Please let me know. I'm happy to assist you.

Just try ones and you will need more.

Best Regards,
Artflex Designs.


Reviews


eddiebronx:A phenomenal talent. Best experience EVER with a graphic designer!

artflexdesigns:Great experience with this professional buyer.\r\nThank you.

theangrydynamo:Very pleased and superbly satisfied!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!

artflexdesigns:Great experience again. Thank you.

gftij2017:The very best designer over here, i ordered many times and he entirely deserve my trust, can fit in any kind of job (brochure,flyer,etc...) and in any size and any field... THANKS A LOT !


No comments:

Post a Comment