Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design amazing corporate brochure branding

I will design amazing corporate brochure branding












About:

I will design your complete set of 100% Custom Designed Corporate Identity.

 
All the designs will be based on the branding you are using, like logos, and other stationary items.  

Unlimited revisions or Money Back Guarantee (No questions asked)


Price List

  • Logo -$30
  • Business Cards (Single/double Side) - $5
  • Letterhead (PDF)- $5
  • Letterhead (doc)- $5
  • Envelope (any size)-$5
  • Compliment Card - $5
  • Package Design - $20
  • Album Cover- $10
  • Brochures 


Let me know if you have more things to do
I'M a professional graphic designer

Reviews


anthonyfitz:Great communication and flexibility as always.

waridehiba:outstanding experience thanks my friend... :)

anthonyfitz:This was the second time I have asked Wari to do some work for me. Great work and very fast as usual. Thank you. I will us you again.

waridehiba:i was very happy to work with you again Anthony really very good person and the work is easy with you\r\noutstanding experience and very good person thank you so much... :)

anthonyfitz:Wari has excellent communication and design skills. He is very eager to please the client. I would buy from him again without hesitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment