Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design uncommon and unique business flyer or brochure

I will design uncommon and unique business flyer or brochure












About:

About the gig:
I will do very uncommon, unique and eye-catching for your Company/ Business. I will design it with uncommon, clean, flat, modern and professional.Revision is available here for your 100% satisfaction.


  • 100% High-Quality Expressive Design
  • 24 hours express delivery
  • 1 side design ($5)
  • Prent ready files (PDF)
  • 300 DPI
  • JPEG, PNG, PDF file formats full free 
  • Customs size (8.5/11), Change available (free)

In addition to this, you will also receive from us:

  • Support from professional full-time graphic designer
  • 24/7customer services and communication
  • Value of time and money

My services:
 1.Flyer
 2. Logo Design or Brand Identity
 3.Photo Editing
 4.Brochure
 5.Photo Retouch
 6.Facebook Cover
 7.Book Cover
 8.Banner Design
 9.Business card

Our design will make me look very uncommon, unique and eye-catching. All of which will be appreciated by you. Don't worry, your flyer will be very nice.


Please Discuss Before Packing The Order. Thank You. 

Reviews


juniko:Thank you so much for your work, I´m very happy with the result!

ummay_honey:My pleasure to work with such a great client. Thank you so much. Would love to work with her again. God bless you :)

anthonyverrelli:Wonderful work

ummay_honey:Great person! Thank you so much, God bless you and your family. Thank you so much for great review.

jessicalenin:Great \u0026 Fast


No comments:

Post a Comment