Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design modern posters, flyers and graphic design

I will design modern posters, flyers and graphic design












About:

This gig is created to help represent you, your business, or organisation with befitting, professional, creative and unique Poster, Flyer or Graphic Design. With over 5 years of experience, I have the skills, expertise, and experience to design the perfect graphics for you.

THE FEATURES OF THIS GIG INCLUDE:

    24 Hour Delivery
    UNLIMITED Revisions
    High Resolution of 300dpi
    Multiple file versions including AI JPG PDF PNG PSD
    Source Files
    Other custom features


PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CUSTOM FEATURES YOU WOULD LIKE TO INCORPORATE.

I ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY

Reviews


eventorganizer:Nerdy is great and personable. I use her for multiple flyer designs for my events!

thenerdy_design:Thank you so much Charisse! It's always a great pleasure working with you. I really look forward to more projects in the future.

marruma:The designer really got what I needed! Beautiful work!

thenerdy_design:Thank you so much for working with me, I look forward to more work in the future.

eventorganizer:Great designer!


No comments:

Post a Comment