Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design a professional epk press kit media kit

I will design a professional epk press kit media kit












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Only on Fiverr


Simply I will create a professional press media kit (EPK) for you.

Please see my packages and buy according to your requirement.

I will give you 300dpi, CMYK, JPG format file with basic purchasing, for high resolution PDF buy gig extras.

ORDER NOW

Reviews


soundsupremacy:Great working experience!

ghulamnabi:Outstanding Experience!

graiceo:The seller completed a good body of work. We had a few back \u0026 fourths, which I think was down to the difference in communication and perhaps, not closely following the order instructions. Nevertheless, very pleased with the work \u0026 would highly recommend on the strength of the finished product. Very accommodating \u0026 professional! Thanks again

ghulamnabi:Outstanding Experience!

aliciazeigler:He understood my vision and worked quickly to execute it. Very satisfied and will be hiring him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment