Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design flyer,post card,handouts for you

I will design flyer,post card,handouts for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">hi
if you want a creative and eye catching design concept for your flyer,post card  and handout,then you have at right place.
i will design a creative and professional design concept for your FLYER, POSTCARD, HANDOUT and BROCHURE for your business

I Will Provide:

  • 300 dpi jpg and png file
  • 300 dpi pdf print ready file
  • CMYK
  • Premium design
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Source file

"unlimited revisions till your 100% satisfaction"

This service is exclusively on fiverr.


!
...kindly contact me before placing order...!

!.....Order Now.....!

Reviews


markcavicchia:2nd gig. Will definitely come back for more!

pixels_picker:thanks

lamanda25:Seller is normally within time frame, but this time the seller wasn't. In my opinion, this was not the best quality work I have seen this seller do. It seemed rushed.

pixels_picker:Unacceptable Experience

serefimiztakwa:awsome job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment