Friday, May 25, 2018

I will do professional trifold brochure design or flyers in 6 hrs

I will do professional trifold brochure design or flyers in 6 hrs












About:

I'm a Full Time Graphic Designer, so I'm not doing fiverr as a part time job, So i do my job best and fast and very responsive

BROCHURE AND FLYER DESIGN FOR YOUR BUSINESS

★★Grab our $60 package & get 6 HOURS ULTRA FAST DELIVERY ★★

I design HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL and HIGH QUALITY products for your business, including Bifold Brochure, Trifold Brochure all brochure formats, flyers and Catalog, Bookletbanners, rollups, posters etc.

WHY US?

☑ Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design since 2012
☑ Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop Certifications
☑ Professional customer support and reliable services
☑ Affordable prices and fast delivery time


    • 12 hrs Fast Deliver
    • Print ready JPG,PDF files.
    • Free editable source file
    • Unlimited Revision 
    • Mockup design
    • 100% Money Back Guarantee!

    My services 

    Flyers | Posters | Postcards | Bi-Fold Brochures | Tri-Fold Brochures | Cover | Header | Banner | Business Cards | Catalog | Booklet 

    ** All my designs are meticulously crafted and customized to your needs. NO TEMPLATES USED! **

    if you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me! and i will be happy to help. 

    Reviews


    jaygreene:experience was terrible files were never delivered as promised.

    mimi84:Great seller with quality work !

    logoss1st:\r\nThank you soooo much it was a pleasure to work with you :) Looking forward to work again :)

    lynzeschiller:quick reply

    logoss1st:Outstanding Experience !! Great Buyer Great communications :) Looking forward to work again :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment