Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design professional double sided tri fold brochure

I will design professional double sided tri fold brochure












About:

If you are looking for a professional designer and creative that will help you with your completely custom designs!
STOP SEARCHING..!
I will design a brochure , booklet or a catalog for your product or service.
If you want attractive Brochure design for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion, then you are in a right place.
I guarantee 100% satisfaction.

My Survises:

1. Brochure, E-brochure Bifold brochure

2. UNLIMITED REVISIONS 

3. High-resolution jpg and png file ( 300dpi) 

4 Print-ready PDF file ( 300dpi)

5. Editable Ai, PSD, Indd or Idml  source file

6. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

If you have any questions just let me know them. I will answer as soon as possible.
Don't forget to take a look at the extras! THANKS!

Reviews


ninapcurtis:Language was abit of an issue but it was a complicated job

bastodupur993:learn many tgink work with you.

musicgirl30:Did all of my revisions within 24 hours. Thank you

bastodupur993:Thank you sir\r\nnow I am happy to work with you.

ninapcurtis:Language was abit of an issue but it was a complicated job


No comments:

Post a Comment