Friday, May 25, 2018

I will flyer design within 6 hours

I will flyer design within 6 hours












About:

Hello Dear,

I am a professional Graphic Designer, 
I will design Business, Church, Event Flyer within 24 hours. 

What kinds of Flyer do I create? 

  1. Any kind of what you want.
  2. Business
  3. Health 
  4. Yoga 
  5. Spa 
  6. Wedding 
  7. Gym 
  8. Event 
  9. Professional 
  10. Corporate 
  11. Food 
  12. Fitness 
  13. Party 
  14. Club 
  15. Church
  16. Custome 

Why you choose my service? 

  • I have a skill of the experienced graphic designer. 
  • I must allow UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you satisfied.
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY for dissatisfaction. 
  • Deliver HIGH-RESOLUTION 300DPI.
  • Deliver Print ready CMYK format.
  • CREATIVE DESIGN  suitable for your company or organization.  
  • 100% QUALITY & PROFESSIONAL DESIGN.
  • Easy editable.
  • Designed in Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC.

Flyer Size:

  • A4: 8.27" x 11.69" (8.52 x 11.94" with bleed)
  • Letter: 8.5" x 11 (8.75" x 11.25 with bleed) 
  • A3, A5, A6, (Custom Size)


Please inbox me if you have any question.

So don't hesitate and ORDER now.

Best Regard
Nazmul90

Reviews


jacobmoha:Thank you very much!!!!

nazmul90:You are most welcome always :)

jacobmoha:Bery good thanks!!!!

nazmul90:Great Experience, Thanks

blusteryyeoman:Needed a quick turnaround


No comments:

Post a Comment