Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design event flyer or poster

I will design event flyer or poster












About:

I am expert in Flyer Designing work.
Professional Experience of 5 years in Designing. 
Quick Response with negotiable pricing
.
I Deliver my job fast with Great Quality Design.
This is very negotiable pricing deal. I have lot of BENEFIT  for you.
Buy my SERVICE to ADVERTISE your EVENT. 

MY SERVICE INCLUDE:

  • FLYERS
  • POSTERS
  • ALBUM COVER / MIX-TAPE ART
  • IMAGE RETOUCHING 
  • BUSINESS CARDS
  • INVITATION CARDS
  • BIRTHDAY CARDS

WHY ODER FROM ME??

  • FAST DELIVER FREE. NEVER LATE !
  • JPEG,PNG, PDF file formats FREE!!
  • For all Commercial Uses
  • 100% GUARANTEED.
  • Unlimited revisions for FREE !!!!
  • Customer Friendly GUARANTEED 
  • Money back GUARANTEED !

  Please CONTACT ME FIRST for complex job to avoid CANCELLATION 

Reviews


sethmalone:Love it the best yet!

nsd_design:Thank you......

payira:I didn't have enough time to get the perfect idea i wanted which would have taken more time, but the seller was great in helping me achieve something presentable.\nHe was quick to respond and make changes when requested. Defi working with him again

nsd_design:Good Experience!

wigou1:only ok ok


No comments:

Post a Comment