Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will be your personal professional graphic designer, design guru

I will be your personal professional graphic designer, design guru












About:

I will provide you PROFESSIONAL and HIGH QUALITY work.
My aim is to make my client happy :)

My areas of expertise include:

- Flyers         - Brochures               - Catalogs
- Posters       - Magazines             - Banners
- Postcards   - E-book Covers       - Graphics
- Bifold          - Trifold                     - Illustrator
- Vectors       - T-shirts                   - Video

I am specialized in delivering quality services with respect for strict deadlines and high expectations. 100% Satisfaction or Money back!

Let me be your personal graphic designer! I want to build a long relationship with you.

Reviews


wuarno:It has been a treat to work with hiradesignguru. She has been pro-active in making sure we are satisfied and she was willing to do any kind of changes we were requesting. She even agrees to make a last little extra change after the order was completed! It's rare to find such a giving and collaborative attitude.\nThank you so much !

hiradesignguru:He is a Top Client in Fiverr Marketplace! Easily communication. Nice Understanding.. I will work with him again. Thank you so much!!

santedra:Very Easy to Work with, will be using her from now on.

hiradesignguru:Nice communication! Quick response! Thanks!

ewalewandowska:great work as always


No comments:

Post a Comment