Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design a flyer for you

I will design a flyer for you












About:

I'm going to design a flyer for you.

I can do any kind of theme.

For $10 is only one side and up to 8 days to deliver your project. Check my packages to improve your experience :)

I will send it in .PDF or .JPG file. High quality for printing.

Please attach the details for what you want on your design (like colors, info, size, etc).

For clarification o more information, please contact me.


P.S.: Please, ask me for availability before take an extra fast order on weekends.

Reviews


chinisalazar:Es una persona muy responsable con muy buen criterio estético

mariamt06:Chini es una excelente cliente :)

anjiloh:great work as always

mariamt06:great customer :)

se_des:Excellent work, fast response. Will be ordering again.


No comments:

Post a Comment