Monday, May 28, 2018

I will create impressive flyer within 24 hrs

I will create impressive flyer within 24 hrs












About:

Welcome To My Gig. I'm very glad to get you here. I will Design awesome & impressive FLYER within 24 hours
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why you choose me? Because You'll get from me below feature :

◻ Print ready files (EPS/AI)
 Easily Customizable and Editable files (PSD/AI)
◻ Clean and Smooth Design
◻ Perfect Typography
◻ Attractive Color Combination
◻ Layer based file (If you want)
◻ Extremely Fast Delivery
◻ Free Fonts
◻ Free mockup file
◻ Unlimited Revision

▢ I can design infographics flyer, company brochure, and Social media banner too.

If you need any extra service please use my extra packages.

I always want to satisfy my client and this is my first goal. I try to give my best service, you'll be not frustrated. I'm looking to build a strong relationship with my clients.


Tools I Used : 
 ◉ Adobe Photoshop
 ◉ Adobe Illustrator 
 also used paper craft or Paint.

Thanks for visiting my gig.
Sah Sojib

Reviews


data2017:Great seller! Super easy to work with Thanks.

sahsojib100:Where is your next order? I want to work with you again and again. Excellent buyer!

data2017:The seller was always on time and quick turn around on request

sahsojib100:Thanks for choosing me. Waiting for next one.

data2017:Quick and easy, responded very promptly to the changes required. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment