Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design sports,club,party,church and any flyer

I will design sports,club,party,church and any flyer












About:

                                               WELCOME TO MY GIG!!!

Are you looking for an Outstanding Flyer, Poster, Banner, Brochure or postcard design?

I will design a high-quality professional poster or flyers and booklet that will Reflect your business and look amazing to the eyes.

You will get.

  • 100% Customer satisfaction
  • Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied 
  • VIP support
  • Professional HQ Unique design
  • Always Delivery on time we promised

What makes me different from other:-   

1- HQ flyers to promote your business /eve
2- Print Ready files included (JPG,EPS,PDF,PSD)
3- Delivery within 10 hours(Extra $10)
4- Delivery within 4  hours (Extra $20)
5- Customize size available

MY SERVICES:-  

  • Flyer Designs.
  • Posters.
  • Banner.
  • Special Seasonal Flyers(Church, New year, Halloween, Girls Night out, Real Estate, Product Promotion, EVE, Party Night etc)  
  • Brochure.
  • Bi-Fold and Tri-Fold Brochure. 
  • All kind of graphics.
  • Facebook cover.

Read be carefully all instruction and feel free to contact me. 

                   ORDER ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews


breazytaylor620:I enjoy working with designhub24 so much in fact that they are now my go to for all my flyer needs.

designhub24:Thank you. Great buyer! A pleasure to work with.

breazytaylor620:I enjoyed the professionalism and the high qualty work with a quick turn around.

designhub24:Thank you so much. Looking Forward to working with you in future.

ladyagrinsonis:great. followed instructions


No comments:

Post a Comment