Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will design professional trifold brochure

I will design professional trifold brochure












About:

I’m a very experienced graphic designer who works FAST. I love to give my clients undivided attention to ensure they are getting exactly the kind of brochure they are looking for.

If you have been seeking an ARTISTIC perfectionist to present you or your product… work with me. I will do my best to SATISFY YOU!

I will createattractive designs for any type of event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion.


WHAT YOU WILL GET:


★UNLIMITED REVISIONS

★AFFORDABLE

★CUSTOM AND UNIQUE ARTWORK

★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


OUR SERVICES:


1. BROCHURE (Trifold / Bifold/ Multipage)

2. FLYER

3. LEAFLET

4. POSTCARD

5. BANNER ADS

6. BILLBOARD

7. MENU

8. POSTER

9. PRESENTATION FOLDERS

10. BUSINESS CARD

11. RACK CARDS

12. YARD SIGNS

13. MAGAZINE ADS

14. SALES SHEET

15. ROLL UP BANNER

16. SPEAKER SHEETand MANY MORE


Please CONTACT MEfirst to get CUSTOM QUOTE for MULTI PAGE designs and fast turnaround.


★★★★★ 5 Star, TOP RATED SELLER ★★★★★

Check my ratings amp; work samples!


Everything is Designed with care and excellent communication is something I always strive for!

Reviews


zackorwick:I wouldn't recommend anyone else for fast, high quality turnarounds. Always here when you need him.

mj_arif19:Thanks a lot :)

cliffdemarest:Quality design, fast delivery.

mj_arif19:Thanks

nationalcitizen:excellent; everything requested accomplished to a high degree


No comments:

Post a Comment