Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design a poster or flyer and matching ticket

I will design a poster or flyer and matching ticket












About:

You have already taken the first step to get a Professional Industrial Standard Design!


What you get for the GIG


  • NO HIDDEN CHARGES
  • HIGH QUALITY 300dpi
  • KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE and support until design Delivered
  • 100% Satisfaction ELSE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED


Any Poster or Flyer Design for Events or Functions or Anything

  • Standard A5/A4/A3 sizes (other sizes will be considered)

  • One Side ( 2 sides – Order 2 GIGS )
  • JPEG file, 300dpi
  • PDF (On request)

PLACE AN ORDER FOR A MATCHING TICKET IN THE GIG EXTRAS SECTION ( TICKET Size smaller than A5 )



ORDER NOW!!


-Other editable file types available in Extras 


NO adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, spam, or violent content.


What you need to give me:

- Size/Dimensions of the design (width by height)

- Your colour theme for the design (if available)

- High quality Logos and Images to be included 

 (Will cost extra to design by myself)

- Text that should be included



I treat my customers royally, so please kindly do rate me 5 Stars! Let me know if my service was not worth a five Star. Thank You


Inbox me if you have any questions about the GIG before you place an order!

Reviews


thetechqueen:Always amazing.

deannaencorefx:Zameer is easier to work with than most in person designers I've met.

jetdoesitbest:Great work

zameerameerdeen:Great Experience!

drvenicem:Awesome experience! Delivered early!


No comments:

Post a Comment