Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design attractive magazine covar and magazine layout

I will design attractive magazine covar and magazine layout












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will design Awesome Magazine, E-Magazine or E-Book with highly professional touch.

Need to provide Magazine's name, issue no, Date, texts related to inside content to display to cover page. It would be better if you provide cover images.

I normal one gig, I will deliver 300dpi JPG file of the design, If require high-resolution of other format, kindly see gig extra

I work for 100% client satisfaction and 100% quality work.

Contact me and ASK FOR A QUOTE if you need a full project.


For more services, kindly see my gig extra.

Reviews


arsalanazlan:Extremely good work, on time and with high quality. I'll recommend the seller to others private or corporate clients.

monicaalli656:thanks for 5-star rating

aliciagloria:Friendly and accommodating seller, always ready to make changes :) will re-order from her next time.

monicaalli656:thanks for 5-star rating

nadiahosm:Monica is fast and takes instructions swiftly.


No comments:

Post a Comment