Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design amazing flyer, brochure,poster, leaflet in 6 hours

I will design amazing flyer, brochure,poster, leaflet in 6 hours












About:

Hi!! Wanna create an eye catching, amazing flyer, poster, brochure for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion? You are at the right place!!!
As a full time graphic designer and a level 2 seller in fiver, I make amazing, studio high quality with my brand new design ideas for your highest satisfaction and great reviews. So you can get the most amazing project you've never seen before with me.

 WHAT I OFFER FOR $5s:
  • 300 DPI high quality one-sided flyer, poster, design.
  • Print Ready files- Setup printing options, bleeds, margins & high quality PDF files ready for print.( which other sellers don't issue for $5s )

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
  • The precise dimensions in centimeters or inches ( width by height )
  • The colors that you prefer 
  • Any logos & images ( high resolution-300dpi ) that you want- or you can leave this up to me
  • The text that you want to be included 

CHECK OTHER PACKAGES FOR:

  • Bi-fold brochures & Tri-fold brochures ( double-sided )
  • Brochure, Flyer ( double-sided )

I offer 24/7 hours supporting service. So if you have any questions, contact me anytime. Your satisfaction is worth than $5s to me.
Regards,
RUTH BEST. 





 

Reviews


eclipse1978:Amazing work as usual! Will be back again soon!

ruthbest:Great Buyer as always !!!

lonnie1001:RuthBest is a Rockstar! Thanks

ruthbest:Great Buyer always !!!

lonnie1001:My favorite Gig on Fiverr. Ruthbest helps me help others. Great Job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment