Friday, May 25, 2018

I will create flyer for any event flyer, dj flyer and posters

I will create flyer for any event flyer, dj flyer and posters












About:

==========Welcome to My GIG =============

A Flyer, Poster, Brochure , Banner ,Magazine Cover is a very effective way to transmit massage to customer. ,so if you need a lovely flyer or poster design then click on this GIG.


  • prominent features of my GIG:

  • High-resolution file
  • PDF file
  • editable source file
  • commercial use
  • double sided
  • unlimited revisions
  • 24H fast delivery etc...
  • contact me today....!  

Reviews


jap123:He is very talented and creative. He gets the job done quickly. He was very patient and kept making revisions until it was exactly what I wanted.

ali_zafar:thanks

breezlm:Ali was great!, we had a lot of changes- edits and Ali worked thru all of the issues no problem. Very Fast turn around! Great Job! thanks again to Ali! =A+

ali_zafar:thanks

djrayrod:Some of the best service I’ve had on fiverr. My go to guy from now on!


No comments:

Post a Comment