Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design an advanced quality mixtape cover or album cover

I will design an advanced quality mixtape cover or album cover












About:

Welcome to my GIG...

I WILL PROVIDE YOU : 
  1. FAST delivery
  2. HQ designs
  3. GREAT communication
  4. unlimited Revisions
  5. if you want me to edite something after the order completed send me and I will do it ! for free!!
  6. 100% SATISFACTION
   7. High quality and industry ready creations
   8. Friendly service

my services
 :-
● LOGO design (logo with your face,business logo,colourful TEXT logo)
● DVD & Mixtape Cover design
● Music Cover Photo design for your new song or music album
● Facebook profile & cover photo design

*****NOTE****
MY ALL DESIGNS ARE UNIQUE..I am not using templates or copied creations

sachintha121315

Reviews


leemannbassey:Phenomenal Job!!! The cover turned out fantastic :-)!!! I highly recommend this seller :-).

sachintha121315:thanks you sir..come again,,.

gennarosworld:Great Work

sachintha121315:thanks you sir.. come again...

shawmonterio123:work was great got everything on point the way I describe to him, and I will be working with this guy again thanks man and keep doing great things


No comments:

Post a Comment