Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design professional flyer in 24 hour

I will design professional flyer in 24 hour












About:

24 hour extra fast delivery

FREE source file

I will design a creative, unique flyer, brochure for your company, product or your events.
I deliver files in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PDF formats with a high resolution of 300 dpi. 

If you are not satisfied with my work, I will refund your money. 

I will provide unlimited revisions until your are satisfied!

I have 3 years of experience in graphic design. I work hard, deliver fast and I am very responsive.
Contact me if you have any questions!
Have a nice day ! :)

Reviews


directsource1:Great job as usual

mashifdo:Thank you so much! :)

careerwizard:This was the easiest and fastest delivery. The seller is responsive and exact. Will definitely ask mashifdo to work with me again.

mashifdo:Thank you so much! :)

bm_ims:Thank you again for your work! Fast as always and just what I asked for!


No comments:

Post a Comment