Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design very nice plus lovely flyers and posters

I will design very nice plus lovely flyers and posters












About:

I am professional GRAPHIC DESIGNER so i will accept any Flyer, Brochure and poster designs.

You will get a wonderful and professional design with a smart approach of creativity, for an extremely affordable price! My service is suitable for Corporate, Individuals, Product Promotions, upcoming events and other kind of special events as well.

My Services Are:
Any type FLYER DESIGN, Brochure and posters..

Special Note: Every project in above list you can have with DOUBLE SIDE or Multiple Templates. (ONE GIG for the ONE side ONLY)

Express Delivery: 
You can get your orders in 1 day, and 2 days.  You need to order extra GIG for those services. 

Flyer Sizes:
International Paper (A4, A3, A5, A6 | B5, B4, B3 | DL )
U.S. PAPER 8.5" x 11" or Custom paper.

Brochure Sizes:
3 fold, Half fold, Multiple pages..

File Quality;
100 - 1200 DPI, CMYK (Recommend 300DPI) 

What you need to give me:
- Size/Dimensions of the design (width by height)
- Your color theme for the design (if available)
- High quality Logos and Images to be included 
 (Will cost extra to design by myself)
- Text that should be included

Inbox me if you have any questions about the GIG before you place an order!

Reviews


oprophete:Perfect understanding between us.

susietries:Great work!

bross3:Second time around and just as pleased. Thank you so much for your help!

oprophete:Awesome....

yaritzarivera:Seller had great communitcation gave me exactly what asked for and super fast very satisfied


No comments:

Post a Comment