Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design event flyer, business flyer or brochure in 24h

I will design event flyer, business flyer or brochure in 24h












About:

Please read this carfully.

I will design a Flyer, Brochure or  Menu for Restaurant  or Coffe .
  • Menu
  • Flyer 
  • Brochure 
  • Event flyer
  • Business Flyer 

You will have for a basic 5$ gig: 

  • -24 HOUR DELIVERY!!
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • High Quality of Work 
  •  Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • One Side of the flyer (one page)
  • 100% Money back Guarantee
  • 100% customer sanctification guaranteed

For the following:
  
  • PSD source file (Easy to edit) -Extra 10$-
  • PDF Ready for Print file (Easy to edit) -Extra 5$-
  • For Every page please order an additional gig of 5$

  • if you have any question or you need any special work please don't hesitate to contact me.

 Thank you

Reviews


thanchell:Great job!

thanchell:thank you

thanchell:great work!

thanchell:It was OK except communication this time. but he was better in the past so I will still try him again.

jenkins1621:Awesome!... I love her customer service.. She pays attention to detail!


No comments:

Post a Comment