Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design a complete flyer for you

I will design a complete flyer for you












About:

I will design a professional flyer for any kind of event, corporate, church, personal etc. This include a one custom image and your logo if available. I wont disappoint you, as you can see from the design samples above. Your design suggestions and layout ideas are welcome. And unlimited  revisions for every order.

SAMPLES PREVIEWS HERE: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbinspiration 

UNLIMITED Reasonable REVISIONS


I will deliver in less than 4 days. for normal delivery and 24 hours for Fast delivery


One "Logo" and a Single Image per gig

 (for additional images see my gig extra section below)


Simply provide the following and leave the rest to me :

  • Text information to be placed (typed out, not scanned image)
  • Your logo - vector preferable ( i.e Ai, EPS, PDF, PNGetc )
  • Your layout style and preferred color if any
  • Images you want on the flyer .

Reviews


breephillips:Love the design, quick turn around, and quick revisions!

jbinspiration:Outstanding experience

caboblaire:LOVE THIS GUYS WORK!!!

jbinspiration:Outstanding Experience!

kerryresume:Once again a smooth and successful transaction - thank you!\nI love how easy it is to work with this seller, Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment