Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do professional product catalog, brochure, booklet design

I will do professional product catalog, brochure, booklet design












About:

Welcome
Dear, Sir & Madam,
I'm a Professional graphic designer. I have 6 years experience in all Graphic design. If you want any kind of graphic design please check my gig description then Order me. I provide you First Delivery, Unlimited Revision With 100% Quality design. If have your any question please send me Message.

Design Services:
 
- Product Catalog
 - Service Catalog
 - Industry Catalog
 - Flyers
 - Brochure
 - Magazine 

I'll Provide You This File:
  • Please provide your design Content, Images, Logos? 
  • The editable source file (AI)
  • Print-ready PDF file
  • JPEG, PNG format
  • 300 dpi High Resolution.

  • Please contact me before place an order first.
  • 100% Money Back Guaranty
  • 100% Quality Design

Thank you

Reviews


arh1989:Great quality. I had to make a few changes to it, but they were more than happy to make the changes which was very helpful. Many Thanks

g_designes:Thanks

kbruno1989:Great Seller! Was very patient and was able to provide me a good basis of a brochure. All around amazing experience.

g_designes:Thank you very much!!!

hookahlyfe:I don’t know


No comments:

Post a Comment