Friday, May 25, 2018

I will do professional business flyer, poster or brochure

I will do professional business flyer, poster or brochure












About:

Welcome to my GIG!

Looking for a Professional design? Do you want a FLYER, POSTER, Banner or backdrop for your Event? Do you need a professional Banner that will best describe your event or business? if yes,
Then you got the right artist


DESIGNS OFFERED INCLUDES 

  • FLYER/POSTER DESIGN FOR BUSINESS, CHURCH OR ANY EVENT  
  • BROCHURE 
  • ROLL UP BANNER 
  • BACKDROP 
  • BOOK MARKER 
  • Social media kit 
  • flyers and poster
  • visit my other GIGs for other services. 

I OFFER THE FOLLOWING 
  • JPEG/PNG/PDF/PSD file format (as requested)
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • Professional designs/concepts
  • 24/7 assistance and communication 
  • POSTERS/FLYER Of any size 
  • Banner of any dimension or size

Waste no more time, contact me and i will get it done perfectly.

Regards,
Riches

Reviews


philisha:Great experience

esegift31:Thanks

philisha:Great\nExperience

esegift31:Outstanding experience!

drdebraa:Always a great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment