Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design flyers,posters and letterheads

I will design flyers,posters and letterheads












About:

Welcome to my gig. If you are looking for graphics design services then you are at the right place at the right time.. This gig offers the best poster,banner and flyer design.. promise a design that will help you and your business.thanks

Why order this gig?


  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • FAST DELIVERY AND HIGH QUALITY DELIVERY
  • ATTRACTIVE AND EYE CATCHING DESIGN
  • MORE THAN ONE DESIGN CONCEPT


What all packages gives you(standard,,premium and pro)
Please care fully choose the package you would like to purchase as you can only get what is checked under your package
  •  Mock up
  • High resolution images
  • Print ready
  • Source file
  • Vector files
  • PNG and PDF
  • Social media

Note: the logo and all other requirements will be provided by buyer if you are ordering the basic gig

Other services: logo creation,business card and stationery designs,Photoshop editing,cartoon making, t-shirts designs and any graphics related job.. Contact me

Message me if you have any question ..I am at your service
Thanks

Reviews


mariah_graphix:Ionic is my type of guy, very easy to work him, thanks for this!

ionicsignatures:Thanks for ordering my gig this time again..its always nice working with mariah_graphix.

coalybizzy:Very professional and original.... Highly recommended.

ionicsignatures:great buyer...awesome personality...thanks for ordering my gig

design_queen1:Just put some respect on it.. the best gig ever. thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment