Friday, May 25, 2018

I will make a bi fold or tri fold brochure design with free source file

I will make a bi fold or tri fold brochure design with free source file












About:

I think, I would be able to Design a professional bi fold or tri fold brochure at reasonable price. You must be happy with my working quality! I am really happy and ready to work with you :) I think, it will 100% fulfill your needs and satisfy you. I will consider your advice happily with smiley face. No worries, you can take time to get decision. I am waiting to get response from you.

Features:
1.FREE Source File.
2. Unlimited Revisions within 24 Hours.
3. 300 DPI Image Resolution.
4. CMYK Mode.
5. Size: It's depend on you. General size is (11.69”x8.27”) or (11.69”x8.27”) with (0.125 bleeds each side).
6.100% Satisfaction Guarantee(I will do work until you get satisfaction).
7. Quick Delivery (as early as possible).
8. Bi Fold(Double Side) or Tri Fold(Double Side) Brochure Design.
9. Print Ready Files Deliver Output as .JPG/.JPEG/.PNG/.PDF.
10. 4 Realistic Mockups for Your Brochure at Free of Cost.
11. Free Fonts Used/Fonts Links will be provided.
12. Add QR Code.

WARNING: Design for Religious purpose or Someone to do harassment will not be done.

Reviews


allanbaum:very responsive and great sense of design.

duezait:Sir, Thanks for your kind cooperation! it was not possible without your support \u0026 cooperation also!

ashleyfarrell13:Great work thanks, will use again!

duezait:Sir, Thanks! :)

darrallarnold:Needed a Brochure done. Had the design pretty much laid out just needed someone to put it together for me. The seller did exactly what I needed including trying a couple different edits just to see if they would work. Super fast work, will stay online working with you as he makes edits to make sure the delivery is what you want and done fast.A+++++


No comments:

Post a Comment