Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design a flyer, ebook or a catalog in hebrew

I will design a flyer, ebook or a catalog in hebrew












About:

Having a professional-looking eBook on your site is a great marketing advantage. 

You can offer the content your audience needs in Beautiful,
practical and easy to download format for your readers, prospects or customers.

I'll take your content and create an attractive and modern design that will make your content shine!

What Can I Offer In This GIG?

  • Amazing Ebook, Flyer, Brochure , Banner or Poster
  • Adobe Indesign Work
  • Beautiful Design Concept
  • High Resolution
  • Any Source Files you needed

- This gig covers the interior only. 
- Cover available as an extra.
  (For a simple 
Cover  that includes an image and title there is no additional charge)
- You will need to supply the content, adequately proofread and in its final version.

-------------------------------------------

Hi 

My name is Michael Cohen

My sister Mimi Bilu and I have been working together for many years,

in dozens of wonderful projects.

We love our shared creation, and you can see it in our work.

My beloved sister is a Gifted illustrator.

I do the Graphic editing, design, and site-building.

Order from us and I promise to make you satisfied.

Have a nice day

Michael

 

Reviews


ancelcf:fast creative and got it right no rvisions required

micsales:Thank you.

giladudler:Great communication and great work! it was a pleaseure working with you!

micsales:Thanks. It is a pleasure working with you.

hillynew:Another perfect job!\nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment