Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design every kind of graphic work

I will design every kind of graphic work












About:

For $5 and above, I will design you everything related to 2D design,
that includes: banners, logos, mascots, posters, flyers, one page summary, info graphics, social media posts and any other thing to fulfill your design needs.

-I will provide you 2 basic revisions for your project.
- Just give me a brief description of your work and idea what you want    me to done.
- I will draw it on Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop and send it to you.

Reviews


sycro:Great work!

bella_donna:Outstanding Experience!

regmngr1979:Designed a flyer for our restaurant. Did everything that was asked. The design came out nice and seller was easy to work with.

bella_donna:Outstanding Experience!

kunyang:Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment