Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design professional bifold brochure, trifold brochure design

I will design professional bifold brochure, trifold brochure design












About:

Are you looking for Professional and Eye Catching Brochure? that will grab your viewer's attention. 

I will perfectly create an attractive Brochure design for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion.


HIGH QUALITY , PROFESSIONAL WORK

100% Money Back Guaranteed!

You will get..
★ Bifold or Trifold Brochure design 
★ UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
★ High-resolution jpg and png file ( 300dpi) 
★ Print-ready PDF file ( 300dpi)
★ Fully editable source file ( 300dpi)
★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 

I can design in all sizes including A3, A4, A5, A6 Standard, any Custom Size.

WHAT I NEED TO KNOW FROM YOU.
* The precise dimensions in centimeters or millimeters or inches (width by height);
* The colors that you prefer;
* Vector logo or PNG logo or JPEG logo image (high resolution) that you want to be included;
* Editable text that you want to be included.

BEST DEAL ALL AROUND. I will help you in getting a perfect combination between style, expression and quality, which will represent the success of your business!

Feel Free Contact me about your project.
Nice to work with you!
LINPORTER

Reviews


keke1339:Thank you

linporter:Thanks for your kindly review;

rose967:Greater seller! Very fast and professional. I'll definitely reach out to you again!!

linporter:Thanks for your kindly review!

opc_consulting:Service was quick. Revisions were always done as demanded. Great.\nIn some cases more attention to details would have saved time.\nDont get me wrong, she is a good designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment