Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will Offer you Any type of FLYER DESIGN, Postcard design,BANNER, and posters. Please contact me for your graphic design needs.I will always strive for 100% satisfaction.Thanks. + See More

I will Offer you Any type of FLYER DESIGN, Postcard design,BANNER, and posters. Please contact me for your graphic design needs.I will always strive for 100% satisfaction.Thanks. + See More












About:

                                             ---- PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN-----

  Hello! my name is dilshan.I,m a Professional Graphic Designer.i have move than 6 years experience in graphic field.I will Offer you Any type of FLYER DESIGN, Postcard design,BANNER, and posters. .I will always strive for 100% satisfaction.  

ONE SIDE FLYER $5 WITHIN 2 DAYS
ONE SIDE FLYER $10 WITHIN 24 hrs
ONE SIDE FLYER $40 WITHIN  12 hrs

MY SERVICE INCLUDE
:

FLYER,

BANNER/HEADERS

COVER(CD/DVD),

LABEL,

POSTER

  Reasons to use my services

 12  hours FAST DELIVER FREE. NEVER LATE..

☻  Customer Friendly GUARANTEED..
☻  MONEY BACK GUARANTEE..
☻  JPEG,PNG,PDF,PSD file formats FREE..
☻  100% GUARANTEED.
 ☻  Unlimited revisions for FREE                                                                                                       

                                                          ............Order now Thank you .........

                                                       ........... EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR ....                                                                                                       

Reviews


mzkhris:Great design, seller was really fast and communicated very well!

flyermasters:Very Good Buyer . Happy to work with you\r\n\r\n

mslonnie22:Thank you so much love your work

flyermasters:Very Good Buyer . Happy to work with you\r\n\r\n

tootiezbundles:It was like texting back and forward because the response was quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment