Friday, May 25, 2018

I will create corporate flyer design professionally

I will create corporate flyer design professionally












About:

Hi,
To promote your business with print industry,the best thing will be flyer and brochure.And here comes my gig to improve your marketing quality.

Why you hire me: 
#I care quality before time.
#I never use template.So its always custom and unique.
#It is always print ready.So it is time consuming for you.

Services:
#flyer
#Brochure(bi-fold,tri-fold)
#Social cover design
#Business card

Please feel free to contact with me for any query.

Reviews


goldengoodness:Bought this gig to add professional touch to pics I planned to add to my website. I needed the backgrounds removed (white) and he did it, quickly. I did notice that seller tried to up sale basic filters as \

salman_kotler:When I sent him the demo file after editing,he was very happy with the result and asked me to do like that.After that, I did better than before and ask for charge extra as it was extra work.Then he was talking like it was not good quality though I did as he mentioned earlier.

alexcuevas564:Great Seller!

salman_kotler:He is very patient and one of the kindest buyer.

goatefilm:This is my Go To seller for Graphic Design. The fastest, most efficient person I've worked with on this site. Hightly recommend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment