Monday, May 28, 2018

I will provide complete design in Vector format.

I will provide complete design in Vector format.












About:

I will design your book cover, leaflet, or greeting card as per your expectation. With over 15 years of industry experience as a designer I am capable of visualizing ideas and concepts for any mentioned material. A complete job brief is expected with descriptions (texts and images) I am flexible and always willing to listen to your ideas first, based on your requirement I come up with my visuals and arrange it for printing needs. 

Thank you!

Reviews


visolu:Excellent experience once again. Will be back

ralisadesigner:Outstanding Experience! I wish you all the best!

inesgarcia:Very responsive!

ralisadesigner:Outstanding Experience! I wish you all the best!!

andrewoloughlin:Excellent. Fantastic service, great quality outcomes! We will be back for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment