Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design flyer, poster, brochure and banners for you

I will design flyer, poster, brochure and banners for you












About:

I will Design a Professional Flyers, Banners, Posters, Newsletter, Brochures, Post Cards, Magazines, Leaflets for you according to your needs.

Service: Professional Flyers, Banners, Posters etc.
Basic Package:

  • 1 single sided Flyer or Banner
  • Social Media Files
  • High Resolution File
  • 300 DPI
  • CMYK or RGB Colors
  • Print Ready Files
  • JPEG, PNG, PDF Formats Files
  • 3 Revisions
  • Quick Response
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • 100% Mooney Back Guarantee

Standard Package (Extra):

  • Double sided Flyer or Banner
  • More Revisions
  • Commercial License
  • QR code (if needed)
  • Fast Delivery

Premium/Pro Package (Extra):

  • Source File
  • Extra Fast Delivery
  • Editable AI or PSD File
  • Quick Response
  • VIP Support

Target:
My target is your satisfaction. I will be 24/7 online to serve you so you can get your messages answered by me all the day. I will try my best to give you accurate solutions of your problems.

Your Order is my First Priority. Before you going to order make sure you have complete content of your design. Feel Free to ask me any Questions.

Also check my other GIG's

ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


perdy007:Great work, seller helped me with my project

mohsin_ijaz:Outstanding Experience!

fatemahaji:Easy to deal with and worked well with us.

mohsin_ijaz:Thank you so much!

sohiloza:superb and awsome work\ni highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment