Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design outstanding flyer and poster

I will design outstanding flyer and poster












About:

GetHigh Resolutionand Professional Look !Just In.... 10 $

I'am himujaved.I have great skills in designing Flyer amp; Poster for your Brand or Business. 100% 5 Star Positive Rating,100% Job Success, 100% Response Rate In this Marketplace. My Goal is to Provide My Employer a High Quality Service.

★Flyers - Sizes:

  • 8.5x11 (letter size) ,
  • A3, A4, A5, A6, DL size,
  • 5x7 or 4x6 (post card size)


★Half Page amp; Full Page Flyer.

★One-sided amp; Double-Sided flyer design

★UNLIMITED REVISIONS

★High-resolution jpg and png file ( 300dpi)

★Print-ready PDF file ( 300dpi)

★Editable Ai or PSD source file

★SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

★MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

★1 Days Delivery

★Easy editable amp; Fully Layered either PSD or .AI Vector file


Please checkGig Extras.


Feel Free Contact me about your project.

Himu Javed

Reviews


nataygollc:Always great service.

himujaved:Awesome Experience

nataygollc:Thanks for getting the work done

himujaved:You are always best.

jona365:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment