Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design real estate flyer

I will design real estate flyer












About:

 PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN---------- (Best QUALITY DESIGN ONLY) ONE SIDE FLYER $5 WITHIN 1 DAYS I'm Professional graphic designer...I have over 6 yearsEXPERIENCE of all graphic design so i can do my job fast(24hrs) and best quality. I always very closely working with my clients.I have lot of BENEFIT for you...................
 BYE my SERVICE to ADVERTISE your any EVENT. 
 WHY ODER FROM ME??
 • 24 hours FAST DELIVER FREE. NEVER LATE !
 • JPEG,PNG,PSD,PDF file formats FREE!! 
 • PRINT READY JPEG FREE !
 • 100% GUARANTEED.
 • Unlimited revisions for FREE !!!! 
 • Customer Friendly GUARANTEED 
 • Money back GUARANTEED !
 If you have any QUESTION ???,,please CONTACT ME BEFORE  YOU ORDER. good day....
 Chat conversation end

Reviews


pamwhitworth:Seller did a great job, fast delivery! Will use again!

nazimahmed:Great buyer, thanks for your compliment.Hope you come back soon.

rumy12:Not what I was expecting

nazimahmed:Communication with buyer not satisfactory.He did not tell about the problems the flyer

jnjres:Delivered project early and made all revisions quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment