Monday, May 28, 2018

I will do a fantastic flyer, poster design

I will do a fantastic flyer, poster design












About:

Welcome to GIG !

Professional & Eye Catching Design For your Business

My Services

  • Any Flyer 
  • Any Poster
  • Any Brochure
  • All types of advertisement

 Why Choose me:

  •      Professional Design
  •      High Resolution Free Print ready File
  •      Unlimited Revisions (until satisfied)
  •      Fast and Reliable Communication
  •      100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money back
  •      Fast Delivery 24 hours

 Here is what we need to get started:

  •      URL of your website (if you have)
  •      Specific Text
  •      Size width-Height
  •      Logo ( If any)
  •      Images , etc

If you need  Special CUSTOM order just Contact me

I believe in punctuality & loyalty and always prioritize my clients' satisfaction.

Reviews


alexander2005:Good but need revision to add my contact information.

porterd98:Great experience. Will come back again for more work.

jillynne:Was very quick, and ultimately finished product was as needed. Took a little bit to understand all that was needed and to get all the requirements of the project fulfilled.

hognebuchvold:Great job and great seller!

liivorganics:Seller was able to complete the job which I was happy with, but it took twice as long as I would of liked. I had to have him revise the document from spelling errors over 5 times which is unacceptable. Seller does have skill creating documents but he needs to put more focus into his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment