Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will do all kind of designs such as logo, Business Cards, Photo Editing, Flyer, Brochure, Sticker, Banner, Rollup Banner, Books, Newsletter, Poster, All Branding designs such a Cup, Tshirt, Pen, Bag, Cap and etc... + See More

I will do all kind of designs such as logo, Business Cards, Photo Editing, Flyer, Brochure, Sticker, Banner, Rollup Banner, Books, Newsletter, Poster, All Branding designs such a Cup, Tshirt, Pen, Bag, Cap and etc... + See More












About:

Hi Buyer,

Hope you are doing well!

I will design professional flyers and posters/brochures for not very professional prices

-100% satisfaction

-High Quality Designs

-Professional Creativity

Thank you!

Regards

Fathima Abdul

Reviews


valluvannathan:very fast delivery, Always a go to person when it comes to time

valluvannathan:Very good!

faarkey:Very creative and enthusiastic and able to deliver high quality work

abdulrs:Outstanding Experience!

faarkey:The seller was responsive, prompt and read my brief with enthusiasm. She quickly went off and worked hard on 3 unique designs, all of excellent quality; hence I know she went off and worked hard on my project. She was keen to make adjustments according to my specification and came back with very high quality work. I bought all 3 designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment