Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will design or redesign professional flyer, brochure

I will design or redesign professional flyer, brochure












About:

Looking for professional business, real-estate flyer brochure poster design. or need redesign you old one.don't worry you are the right place.

 you will get the professional clean modern unique design in this gig.Below my gig service.

In this gig you get:
BASIC:
  • PRINT ready Jpeg
  • unlimited revision
  • Print ready pdf
  • 2days express delivery

STANDARD:
  • Unique design
  • Unlimited revision
  • 300DPI print ready jpeg
  • Print ready pdf
  • Source file
  • any standard size with standard bleed size

PREMIUM:
  • Professional clean design
  • unique  design
  • 300DPI JPEG
  • Print ready PDF
  • source file
  • Double sided or bifold or trifold brochures (anyone)
  • A1.A2.A3, A4, A5 or any size with bleed

you can my other gig service you also get from me
  • logo design
  • business card
  • postcard 
  • letterhead
  • envelope
  • event flyer
  • party flyer
  • Photo editing service
  • Roll up banner

If you have more requirement please contact me and tell me what is your requirement .fell free to ask any question.

I am always here for  your service
Hope we will work soon

Thanks,
Jhon Ikram

Reviews


academylearn:brill as always. worked fast to deliver in time

jhon_ikram:Thanks for working with me!!

marcistockton:Fast, great communication and easy to work with. Will use this seller again and highly recommend.

jhon_ikram:marcistockton is an excellent buyer..love to work with...

paulakwatts:VERY RESPONSIVE AND EASY TO WORK WITH


No comments:

Post a Comment