Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design eyecatching flyers,poster for you

I will design eyecatching flyers,poster for you












About:

I'm waseem abbas and here Full Time Graphic Designer, so i'm not doing Fiverr as a part time job, So i do my job best and fast and very responsive,,

Why me? 
(for basic $5)
* Flyer - Single or Double sided any size (with NO extra charge)
* Postcard - Single or Double sided (with NO extra charge)
* Leaflet - 2 or 3 Folds Double sided 
* Poster any size
* Multi pages Brochure / Catalogs (Kindly MESSAGE ME first) 
* Quick Modifications
FREE Unlimited Revisions
FREE Hi-Res JPG and PNG (300 dpi)
* FREE ONE week modification even after JOB completion
* 100% Assistance and Attention until your Satisfaction

Note
: for Fast check Extra Gig
* Extra Fast Delivery (within 24 hours)
Thanks

Reviews


brahmin18:Not a good experience

nonstopgraphics:Thanks yOU So Much!

brahmin18:I did not like my experience working with this Seller.

nonstopgraphics:Thanks YOU So Much!

nishawill2012:Thanks for the work


No comments:

Post a Comment