Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design minimalist poster or flyer

I will design minimalist poster or flyer












About:

Greetings!
My name is Michael, you can call me Mic amp; I'm here to offer you cool new trend of posters. MINIMALIST POSTER DESIGNS.


i have lots of experience in designing field. poster design are something different. It need creative eye to design posters. I love minimalism. I can make you a meaningful, creative, simple, modern, flat and clean poster designs.

What I offer,

  • free revisions
  • png and jpeg formats
  • High resolution files (300ppi)
  • prompt delivery
  • modern amp; creative designs


What I need,

  • An order :) (of course I need an order)
  • Small description about your need of poster
  • Necessary instructions
  • Text content


$5 gigs are only for A4 or Regular paper size (contact me for large designs)

Contact me for any inquiries, looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers!
Mic

Reviews


vsaldanha:good experience

bigben_design:Good Experience!

mani1511:On time and easy to work with ...

bigben_design:Outstanding Experience!

shnood:Good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment