Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will help you with flyer, brochure, business card, greeting card,book cover and other graphic designs. + See More

I will help you with flyer, brochure, business card, greeting card,book cover and other graphic designs. + See More












About:

Hi There!!! i'm Phoenix and i'm a professional Graphic Designer with some previous Experience.

I'll make Brochure Design for Your Business and other work (Service. Included Both Front and Back Sides).

Quality Service with corporate standards.

Standard sizes: 2 pages size(US Letter / A4)

Optimized and Print ready! With 300 dpi

Source file: PSD & High Resolution JPEG is fully layered and 100% editable.

Thank you for your interest at my designs, If you're looking for an Artistic Tri-fold and Bi-fold Brochure then you should see in my profile there is a service that will meet your requirements for Tri-fold and Bi-fold.

Thanks(:

regards

Phoenix(:

Reviews


onesportsdiva:I have used Phoenix several times and the work is always great!!!!!!

phoenix_designz:Thank you very much Ma'am :)

onesportsdiva:To support a sports camp that I am working on.\n\nAlexis

phoenix_designz:Thank you very much foe giving me this great opportunity to make something for your camp :)

onesportsdiva:Great!! I have ordered alot from this Seller she is efficient and timely.


No comments:

Post a Comment