Sunday, May 20, 2018

I will do,booklets,poster,post card,door hangerscd cover

I will do,booklets,poster,post card,door hangerscd cover












About:

Hello visitor,
Do you want  a POSTER, booklet, post card, door hanger,cd covers ?
If answer is  "YES"
you're on the correct place to design your own Artwork with your own idea blend with my talent.

***100% satisfaction guaranteed!***Unlimited Revision***

WHAT I OFFER YOU
I will give you a high res jpeg format for proof approval and final file will give you as the high quality printable pdf format on free of charge


Unlimited revision till you confirm the order as completed

Please.......................................
Message me before ordering
Read my gig extra before ordering
If you need resource files please let me know what is the package you need
{Adobe illustrator(ai)/ Adobe Photoshop(psd)/ Adobe Indesign(Indd)}

I will provide valuable service and will do my best for satistfy your request and visit my other GIG too.

My Other Services are
Flyers
Retro flyers/Logo/Badge
Banners
Brochures
Greeting Cards/Post cards
Business Cards/ Door hangers
Composite Cards
Invitation Cards
Logo
Book pages type setting (rates are negotiate)



Thank you  for visiting my gig and have a look my other gigs too

Regards

Reviews


rayjay2351:As usual Alex is all of these (since I could only choose one before) He is:\nEasy to work with \nHigh-quality delivery\nFast delivery\nGreat communication

alexdix:Thank you !

rayjay2351:Consistent high quality work and constantly pleased with work and great attitude.\nKudos Alex

alexdix:Thank you !

rayjay2351:Anyone can have a good attitude when things go easy. But what about when changes have to be made? Alex has been the best and just wants you to be pleased with his work.Thanks Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment