Sunday, May 20, 2018

I will design beautiful magazine layout, flyer,catalog,booklet

I will design beautiful magazine layout, flyer,catalog,booklet












About:

ARE YOU WONDERING FOR AN APPEALING, MODERN AND EYE CATCHING DESIGN FOR YOUR COMPANY?

Do you want aFlyer, Brochure, Magazine, Ebook, Catalog, Booklet, etc.?

All you have to do just Provide me all images and content texts info and point-wise explanation with pages.

Flyers
Magazine
Brochures
Catalog
Ebook
and any thing you need

Besides these, I can also design following:

Magazine, Ebook and Poster Covers

CD and DVD Album Covers

Medical Journal Layout

MANY MORE!

WHY YOU WILL CHOOSE ME?

* Over Five Years Experience

* Good Hands on Abode Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, QuarkXPress

* Member of well-known Medical Journal

* Level 2 Seller on Fiverr

* Creative and professional works

*Test Your Layout on My Personal Printer


SIZES OF DOCUMENT AND DESIGN FORMAT

*Some of the sizes are:

A4, A5, Square, US Paper size, A4 Legal (any size you need)

Number of pages packages are available, however, if you want more pages layout, please contact me first.

If you want only front cover, also contact me.

KINDLYCONTACT ME, if have any question in your mind.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


soulboy2015:excellent communication and great final product.

kalmatidesign:Thank you so much

chris_lilkris:Great job.

kalmatidesign:Thank you

ownedbyus:Beautiful high quality delivery. Extras and more. I'm so happy with this order and I will be ordering dozens more gigs from her. Thank you so much for such a flawless job.


No comments:

Post a Comment